TOP TEN PLACES TO TAKE YOUR TAN!
In our opinion, there is only one thing better than having the best tan of your life and that’s taking it on the best vacation of your life. With that in mind we have created a list of the Top Ten Places to take your tan. Check it out…
10. The Keys – Florida : The Florida Keys are loaded with activities that give you a chance to really show off that tan. You can put on that bikini and go dive a shipwreck on the ocean floor. You could head to Islamorada to surf the day away with friends. You could kayak through Key Largo. No matter what you do though, make sure you visit Theater of the Sea (Islamorada) where you can swim with dolphins, sting rays or sea lions and then go relax on a private beach. My husband and I spent our honeymoon in The Keys and we both agree, while everything was amazing, this was the highlight of our trip!
Recommended lotion for a Vacation to the Keys – Brown Sugar’s Dark Princess for the lime inspired fragrance that makes you need some key lime pie.
9. White Sand Beach Negril, Jamaica – Widely considered to be the most beautiful beach in Jamaica, White Sands Beach receives rave reviews from travelers! Jamaica has so much to offer the sun lover! Relax on soft, white sands and bright, blue, ocean or zip line through the rain forest! Relaxation and adventure are both there for the taking. Or meet somewhere in the middle by taking a river tube ride or cruising down clear waterways on a bamboo raft.
Our recommended lotion for a Jamaican Getaway is Designer Skin’s Sweet Romeo because the Caribbean Mist fragrance will take you there before you even board.
8. Waikiki Hawaii – Waikiki is Oahu’s main hotel and resort area. Of course this is the perfect destination for any surfer but it also loaded with beach, shopping and diving opportunities galore. This is a great family destination offering aquarium and zoo stops that truly amaze while ensuring romantic nights for parents to make the most of the trip for themselves.
Our recommended must have for a Hawaiian Get Away – Designer Skin’s Obsidian because it contains not only a killer 30X bronzer but also precious volcanic minerals which combine with Thermal Geo-Energy to instantly revitalize skin, giving it a youthful, vibrant appearance.
7. Tahiti – Whether it be Bora Bora, Moorea, Huahine, Taha’a and the other exquisite islands of French Polynesia, a Tahitian Vacation is bound to become a treasured memory. Spend moments enjoying your breakfast after it has been delivered via canoe to your over water bungalow and then days taking in lagoon shores. Enjoy gourmet food on a tiny islet or enjoy a picnic at a table set under a coconut tree.
Your recommended lotion for a Tahitian Vacation – Tahiti is world renowned for its pearls so we recommend Australian Gold’s Pearlfection!
“Become the ultimate definition of bronze with this extreme combination of immediate and delayed bronzers. Paired with the magical power of pearls.”
We have to make a second recommendation for this getaway – Tahiti Waheenee – Soul for the Skin – “Curious? I was born on the sun bathed shores of a sleepy little island in the Pacific Ocean. I’m made with virgin oils from tropical fruit and rare flowers unlike those chemical concoctions manufactured by some middle aged bald scientist guy in a laboratory a thousand miles from the nearest ocean. I’m part of the soul of the Pacific and her wind swept islands. I have bathed the golden soft skin of the island girls for 2000 years. Use me on your skin and hair after showering, while playing in the waves and when you go out to play at night. I will quench your skin’s thirst and become part of your scent and your soul. Your friends will want to know where you found me. Whether you tell them or keep me a secret is up to you.”
6. British Virgin Islands – These breathtaking islands consist of more than 60 islands and cays. Sailing, boating, scuba diving, snorkeling, beach combing and sun bathing come as naturally as breathing. We recommend you check out Willy T’s Floating Bar and Restaurant, off Normand Island, where you can eat, drink and be merry and then jump from the poop deck into the crystal blue waters. A great time to visit is in August when many Islanders are celebrating their emancipation from slavery. During the festival you can see the Tortola Sloops compete in sailing regattas. Though admittedly, any time is a great time to visit Paradise.
Our recommended lotion for your British Virgin Islands Vacation – Emerald Bay’s Sun Luvin because BVI is known for its sugar cane and this product offers Triple Shot Sugar Cane Bronzers!
5. Myrtos Beach, Kefalonia Greece – Kefalonia Greece is one of the most popular destinations of the Ionian Islands and the biggest island of the group. The Greek Island has many magnificent beaches with fine sand and turquoise waters specific to the island. Also exquisite are its picturesque villages and a National Park on its highest mountain, Mount Ainos. Myrtos Beach has been awarded for its cleanliness and outstanding landscapes. A perfect destination for those looking for pure, natural beauty.
I’m sure you guessed our recommended lotion for this trip – JWOWWS 50X Black Bronzer because it was inspired by her time in Greece and it’s an outstanding tanning lotion!
4.Venice Beach California – A vibrant vacation getaway to say the least. Venice Beach has something for everyone. Art Lovers, Surfers, Dancers, Musicians, Sun Lovers, Foodies and more. If you want a vacation that is glamorous and casual all at once this is the place for you. Literally, star studded, these beaches are home to many well-known stars. The monthly Venice Art Crawl is a free journey through Venice Beach. Centered around the “pop-up” galleries, on the third Thursday of every month Art Crawlers enjoy the works of both new and seasoned Venice artists as displayed by local residents and businesses within the Venice Boardwalk area. Another must-see in Venice, the Venice Art Walls. Located in the sand on beautiful Venice Beach at the old pavilion, the area is open on weekends and holidays only during daylight hours.
Our recommended lotion for your California Getaway – California Tan’s Firm Bronzer – Get ready to get carded! Firmer bronze skin equals younger looking skin. This spectacular hypoallergenic blend of bronzers with DHA provide the darkest results possible, while our Under-Age™ Technology works to take years off the appearance of your skin. Feel the cooling mint and caffeine work to firm and tighten the skin, while a refreshing blend of vitamins and antioxidants fight to neutralize free radicals diminishing the signs of aging. Mandarin Mint Fragrance
3. Antigua – Antigua is said to have 365 beaches, one for every day of the year! Cool J You may just want to relax in the sunshine, but if you want to snorkel, race a canoe, sail, hike, or swim than there is a beach for you. Antigua also offers countless shopping opportunities. You need to head over to Fort James Beach to play on the world’s largest inflatable waterslide. There are also opportunities to swim with the Sting Rays, jump onto a Zip Line for a Rainforest Canopy Tour, or take a helicopter ride to view the whole island in thirty breath taking minutes.
Our recommended lotion for your Antigua vacation is Devoted Creations Darker Than Black for it’s Coconut Temptation Fragrance. The time has come for you to experience tanning results like never before! Not just dark… Darker Than Black™!!! This intense bronzer not only works to moisturize that skin and provide anti-aging benefits, but also to sooth skin irritations and restore firmness.
2. Seychelles – located in the Indian Ocean, Seychelles offers 115 tropical islands including the coralline islands which are flat with elevated coral reefs at different stages of formation. Many of the beaches are untouched and crowding is not an issue. This vacation destination is perfect for someone who really wants to get away from it all. The main island offers six museums, a botanical garden, markets galore and many art galleries. Bliss for nature lovers, sun lovers, photographers and human beings in general.
Our recommended lotion for your Seychelles vacation is inspired by their export of cinnamon bark – California Tan’s Epicurious Chai Tea and Cinnamon – It’s time to satisfy your craving for a little spice! This fantastical combination of Chai Tea + Cinnamon will bring sweet H.E.A.T.™ and the yummiest dark color. Antioxidant enriched and combined with Cinnamon to increase circulation, detoxify, and block odors naturally, creating a potent recipe in hot tingle color.
The Caves , Jamaica – Imagine being able to leap from your room directly into the turquoise waters below or dining in a cave lit by hundreds of candles. The Caves in Negril Jamaica tops our list as the best place to take your tan, hands down. The property is located on a series of caves and travelers rave about everything from the food to the staff over and over again. There are ten rooms at this all inclusive stay and the location offers kayaking, hikes, snorkeling, cliff diving and more.
Our recommended tanning lotion for this trip is Designer Skin’s Chez Mystique for its Black Pearl and its ginger fragrance! Lose yourself in a decadent dream of luxurious dark color, while our exclusive hand blended Crystal Lustre® Emulsion pours over skin for deep, immediate hydration and sublime smoothness. Dark color is achieved through the advanced Bronzing Matrix™ infused with Black Pearl Lustre to impart a glowing opalescence to the skin. The elusive rich shade of bronze you desire is now yours!